Yesterday we traveled over to Orem to go to the circus. I've never been to the circus so I was probably as excited as the kids.
Grandma Susan insisted that the kids needed a turn to ride the elephant. Lexi was embarrassed she had to ride on it's butt. Silly girl!
At intermission we had some yummy snow cones.
I thought the elephants were really cool. This one can even do a handstand. I'm terribly jealous of anyone, man or beast, who can do a handstand!
Thanks to Grandma Susan and Grandpa Bill for taking us to the circus!
I didn't get many pictures of the actual circus because it was too dark in there. But there were some cool things and I thought surely someone would die doing the 4 motorcycles in the iron sphere trick. One of the flying trapeze men did fall but luckily he had a net. The kids were very impressed with the black bear.
We came home to an absolute nightmare (the house flooded) but more on that next time!





2 comments:
Oh no about your house! Did your whole house flood or just the basement? Was it rains or melting snow?? A blasted water-heater like at our house?? WHAT HAPPENED?!?!? Are you still able to live there? I can't believe you didn't include more about it! (I guess I should just call, silly me!)
I'm so far behind on reading blogs! I need to play catch up! Glad you got to go to the circus! I've never been to one either.
I am so sorry about your house. I noticed on facebook it sounded like it was coming back together! Good luck! The circus looked like a lot of fun though!
Post a Comment