header picture

header picture

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Stating the Obvious

Some things in life are so obvious that it would be wrong not to notice.

1. Soap should never be this color. I'm going to have to write to the Dial company and complain. (This is Dial's Grapeseed Oil and Lemongrass soap. I thought it sounded soothing.) I just can't imagine that you could be cleaner after using this than you were when you first began.

2. We have more leaves than any one family needs. It's makes for a great playgroup activity though. Here are a few of the friends that came over to play in our leaves. We ended up with 16 moms and all their kids. It was a great day for it. And to think this is only a fraction of the leaves we will have this fall. Aren't we lucky?!!

3. Drake needs a haircut. (hint, hint Tyson)

4. We won.
Twice...



5. When all your friends are pregnant you wonder if you should be too....then your husband reminds you, in no uncertain terms, that he was done with 3. Then you remember you swore you were never, ever, ever going through that again.



6. A four year old boy is completely incapable of puking in a mother approved container. In fact, he has a hard time depositing it all in one generalized location. (sorry, no pictures.)

7. A new jacket can make a girl feel like a million bucks. Especially when she got it for 60% off. Also, you can't ask your photographer husband to take one picture of you without it turning into a photoshoot.


8. When you drink this much Cherry Pepsi you can expect to be up all night. Dang.



So what's "obvious" in your life?

2 comments:

Bryce & Camillia Dougal said...

Love reading all these fun posts! Great pics too! Are you expecting again? is that why you had that prego one on there? You in no way look prego, just asking cuz of your post. Your new jacket is sweet also, such fun in the leaves and family to enjoy it with, you guys have had a fun fulled fall!
Oh, and my "obvious" is that I am just a lame mom that studies too much and doesn't know how to have fun...at least that is what my kids tell me.

Amber Chappell said...

Yikes! Definitely not pregnant! I was just pointing out that I always wonder if I should be having another kid when all my friends are. I'm constantly second guessing myself on that, but Tyson is very clear about not wanting any more.