header picture

header picture

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Hogle Zoo


Last week we went to the baby blessing of my new niece, Meagan. Then we stayed the night at my sister Anna's house and my mom treated us all to a trip to the zoo the next day. It was a great day for it, not too hot or anything. The hills weren't even as high as I remember them being last year! Of course, Drake and Garrett walked most of the time this year and maybe that made a bit of difference. Or maybe I'm just more awesomely physically fit this year...no...that's probably not it.

We also took a fantastic picnic lunch to enjoy. This is my mom. Thanks mom for taking us to the zoo!

My sister Heide came all the way from Florida to see all of us.

And this year Tyson actually got to go with us because we went on the 5th which was a holiday day for him.


A last thought: Don't you think gorillas are cute? I'd hate to meet this guy in a dark alley but he's fun to look at through thick plexiglass.

No comments: