Yesterday was Lexi's end of the year Tumbling Competition. She has had such a great time with Tumbling. She tumbles all over the house. We've had to make up new rules in our home because of tumbling. Such as, "No tumbling during family home evening" and "You must tumble in the downstairs family room if mom has a headache." I can't wait til it gets warm enough that she can practice her tumbling outside!
Everyone got a medal, but Lexi did win 1st place in her age group.

Here's a perfect cartwheel with her toes even pointed.

And now for the awesome one arm cartwheel that she landed like a champ and then completed the pass with a round off!

What a cool kid. I always wished I could do cartwheels like that. As a matter of fact, I still wish I could!
3 comments:
Yea Lexi! Great job!!! Fantastic gymnastics! You have great form.
Dad
Great Form!!! (Like I really know but it looks AWESOME!!!)
Congratulations!
What flexibility! Keep it up Lexi! You are so talented!
love, Grandma Susan
Post a Comment