I was able to go to a few of Drake and Garrett's end of the school year activities. I volunteered at Field Day and got to run the Crab Walk station. I ended up with a nice "tan line" from that day. When will I ever learn to wear sunscreen in May? It's like I don't even think about it until I flip my calendar to June and I pay for it every year! I was also able to go with them on their field trip as the substitute teacher for Garrett's class. We went to the Museum of the San Rafael in Castle Dale, had lunch in the Castle Dale park and then went to the Cleveland-Lloyd Dinosaur Quarry. It was a fun, rather exhausting day but we made it back without leaving any of my 28 kids lost in the rocks at the quarry so I'll count that as a win!
No comments:
Post a Comment