header picture

header picture

Thursday, June 23, 2016

Murphy Reunion: Activities

We had plenty of activities to keep us busy for the three days that we were at the cabins in Sundance for the Murphy Family Reunion. Our cabin had a nice big lawn where we played baseball, frisbee golf (using frisbees and boxes,) ladder golf and had water balloon fights.







Lexi was really enjoying writing on the white boards that were intended for writing down what activities would be happening at what times and at which cabin. They pretty much just had to write their memos around Lexi's drawings! I expecially like the billiard ball caterpillar she drew. 



We did some night time hot tubbing as well. I think Drake stayed in for over an hour. Good thing the water wasn't incredibly hot! 

Lexi and I did a book folding craft with Aunt June. You measure the pages in a certain pattern and then you cut and fold it so it ends up showing a pattern. Ours was a heart. It was pretty confusing at first but really fun once we got going. Both Lexi and I finished our books and they turned out great. Now I'm looking for more fun patterns to do! This may turn into a new hobby of mine!
Tyson won the How Many Kisses in the Jar game. He guessed 650 and it was 640. That's a lot of kisses!
There was certainly never a dull moment for the whole three days. Things not pictured: Drake and I put together a puzzle, the boys played Bingo and won lots of $1 coins, the kids played cards with their cousins, Tyson and the boys watched the Euro 16 soccer match, we had a baby shower for Tyson's cousin Danielle, and many treats were consumed! We had lots of fun!

No comments: