header picture

header picture

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Before and After: Bathroom Cabinets

My bathroom cabinets have been bugging me for years and I finally did something about it! I had oak cabinets at the top and then a darker stained wood on the bottom cabinets so I decided to paint them all the same color so it would match. I used a cabinet paint with the color Black Bread. Technically it's a really dark brown. I forgot to take a before picture until I had already put up tape and I wasn't about to take it off just for one picture! I really like how they turned out, though they did take me a lot longer than I had anticipated! I really struggled with the mirror parts of the cabinets. I couldn't remove them so I had to just make it work. I still haven't decided what handles to use so it's not quite complete, but I think it looks tons better. Now I'm eyeing other areas of the house where I could start another project....I do still have some brown paint left! Hmmmmm....



No comments: