Don't you just love those Saturday mornings when your kids happily help out with their chores! Sometimes I feel like having the kids do chores is so much harder than just doing the job myself, but I know that teaching them to help out now is going to re-pay me some day down the road. Today they just looked so darn adorable and I wanted to take pictures (instead of doing my own chores!)
Sir Draco my Knight in Shining Armor polishing the windows and mirrors....before dashing off to fight gladiators! (after chores he played the gladiator game on the Playstation!)
Garrett Jaxon the best leather furniture cleaner in the kingdom!
Lady Lexi mopping the castle floors until they're shiny enough to reflect her beautiful face!
Count Zachary de Chappell dreaming of doing anything else besides this!
Did I mention I'm currently reading a book about kings, queens, castles and such? :)




No comments:
Post a Comment