A few nights ago the kids participated in a nativity play at Ascension St. Matthews church. They have been attending the weekly kids activities there on Wednesday nights and really enjoy it.
Zac got to be King Herrod, Drake was a sheep (because he didn't want a speaking part), Lexi was one of the narrators, and Garrett gave the opening greeting (which somehow he memorized even though I didn't help him!)
After the play was over we enjoyed lots of cookies and juice and a visit with Santa. Santa told Drake he was on both the Naughty list and the Nice list so he'd better be extra good for the next week so Santa could make up his mind. Drake was shocked. He told me he "wasn't hardly naughty at all!" Which is true. Drake is an exceptionally well behaved child....and I'm not saying that just because I'm his mother.
I'm not sure what Santa told Garrett, but for a kid who doesn't believe (and tells other kids, so that then his teacher has to pull me aside to tell me to talk to him about it!) he seems to be paying pretty close attention.
I'm not sure how my little Zac could possibly be as big as Santa....but he certainly appears to be!
Santa told Lexi that he doesn't bring boyfriends, no matter how good you've been all year!
No comments:
Post a Comment