I guess when you start having people ask you if you're still keeping up your family blog it means you've been slacking off, right? So to alleviate any concerns that I don't care about my family anymore (Tyson's words, he's always pushing things to the extreme!) I've decided to do an update.
A few weeks ago we spent the weekend just playing and spending time with Tyson's family. We started out by visiting the Jumpin' Jacks in Springville. We went to the one in St. George in June and the kids had so much fun we thought we'd try it again. The Springville location didn't have quite as much to do but it was still fun.
Then Grandpa Bill decided to really brainwash our entire family so we went to the hat store in the Mall and he bought us all Yankee's hats. I thought they were pretty darn cute, too bad the Yankee's didn't make it into the World Series this year! (See, we're big enough fans now that we know they didn't win....though I still couldn't tell you who did!!)
I thought this picture of Grandpa and Drake was just too cute not to put on the blog.
We spent the night at Uncle Shay's house and the kids love it there because they get to play racing games on the Playstation using a real steering wheel.
Tyson's dad worked at the Kennecott Mine in West Valley, Utah when Tyson was a kid and he's always wanted to take us there and show it to us. Zac especially was really impressed. He came home and spent hours trying to dig a really big hole in the ground.
They actually have a great visitors center at the mine. We learned a lot of cool stuff.
Maybe someday my boys will hate me for this, but I had to put this picture on just to show that Tyson really will take a picture of just about anything!
We also went to the Hogle Zoo that weekend. Garrett wore a red shirt and Drake wore an Orange one. Usually, it's the other way around (not because I tell them what to wear, but just because of their personal tastes.) It was throwing me off so bad and I kept calling them by the wrong name! I had to make them change shirts after about an hour! I can't imagine how hard it must be for moms of identical twins to keep things straight!
We saw the Bird show at the zoo, which was really cool. They have huge birds flying right over the audiences head. Pretty impressive!
We had a really great weekend! See....I really do still love my family!











No comments:
Post a Comment