In the past few months Tyson has been participating in some racquetball tournaments at the college. He won the doubles tournament with his friend Brad, and then placed 2nd in his first singles tournament. Last week he entered another singles tournament hoping to be able to take first place this time. Unfortunately, things didn't go quite as planned. The second day of the tournament he came home limping and grumpy. He had sprained his ankle (and then still kept playing for the final 4 points.) A few days later he showed me his ankle. It looked like this.....which I thought looked pretty sore.
Then he showed me the other side of his foot and it looked like this!
I guess I would have been grumpy too!!!


4 comments:
Grumpy would be an understatement for me with a foot that looked like that! He's a trooper!!
Hope you are well!!
That looks incredibly painful! I hope he feels better soon!
ouch
Gross. I could have done without seeing his nasty foot all messed up. But it is cool that he is having fun and success in playing racquetball.
Post a Comment