header picture

header picture

Monday, February 28, 2011

I Won!

I know that after over two weeks of nothing new on my blog that all my loyal readers (reader?) were expecting something absolutely amazing, so here it is!

I WON A BOOK! Oh....was that not exciting enough for all of you? Well, sorry but it's the best I've got!

On the website Goodreads you can enter to win First Reads drawings. Sometimes these are ARC (Advanced Reader Copies) of books that have yet to come out. Or sometimes, as in this case, it's a book that's probably not selling too well and the printing company has a box of them stashed in the back room taking up space. But I don't care because I actually WANT this book, unlike most people in America. I know that now you're wondering what in the world this book could be, so here it is.

THE JANE AUSTEN HANDBOOK by Margaret Sullivan.

I should have been born British in the Regency period....but only if I was Royalty or at least a Gentleman's Daughter!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

It is always fun to win something, well, at least I think it would be! Yeah, you!

The Jackson's said...

Congratulations!! Winning anything is always exciting!

Moores said...

It would have been fun to have been a gentleman's daughter! Congrats on the prize!