header picture

header picture

Friday, March 25, 2011

Lately...

There hasn't been a lot going on around here lately. But I did take Drake and Garrett bowling for their first time. It was a playgroup activity. Our playgroup has really grown. We had 31 kids plus their moms at the bowling activity! Drake scored a 38 and Garrett a 31. Not bad for a couple of 4 year olds. Thank goodness for bumper lanes!


Lexi has been really enjoying her tumbling class. In these pictures she's doing a straddle jump on her trampoline pass and a front tuck flip on the double-mini.


We also spent a weekend at Grandma Susan's and Grandpa Bills.
They took us to Big Rocks where the kids had fun finding nasty animal bones, climbing the rocks and playing in the dirt.


We also went to Lehi because my sister, Anna, and I did a bridal shower for my baby sister Sara, who gets married next Friday . I don't have any pictures of the bridal shower, but it turned out great with lots of guests and Sara got enough knives she could move to Memphis and still feel safe!
Tyson spent a few hours that morning doing a bridal shoot for her. Here are a few of those pictures. If you want to see more go to our CHAPPELL SHOTS website.



Happy Spring to Everyone!

6 comments:

Erica said...

Bowling was ....fun and crazy!!! Cute photos, I like the Lexi's tumbling jump! Wow--nice action shot!!

Lisa said...

I think Sara has the same wedding dress I had! The bowling photo is really cute - in fact, all the photos are great.

Kristina said...

I'm jealous of your big playgroup! Although, half the time I forget to go to ours so I guess I shouldn't complain. :)

And I love that you went to Big Rocks! Such fun!

Joe and Liz said...

I don't know if you can ever have enough knives and live in Memphis!!!

Amber Chappell said...

You crack me up Liz! Too bad it's the truth...I'll bet you can't wait to move this summer!

Emily said...

Your daughter is amazingly flexible. And your sister is amazingly beautiful!

Glad you guys are doing good!

Happy Spring to you, too!