header picture

header picture

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Memory Lane Game

Here's a fun idea I saw on Micaela's blog, so thought I'd join the movement. After all I finally joined the blogging world so why not this too?!.


Here are the directions:1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments. HAVE FUN

10 comments:

Micaela said...

That's totally funny about the walking thing! I was wondering what your deal was!?!? jk :)

Let's see... this wasn't THAT long ago, but I just remember how funny it was that you wanted 4 kids and Tyson would only agree to get pregnant one last time>>> hello twins! The Lord was really on your side for that one! :)

dedesmith32 said...

Amber,

Wow. Lots of memories with you - from growing up in Orderville - to college in St. George! How do you choose!

Okay, here is one. I remember when we were in elementary school and we used the corner as our meeting point to walk to and from school together. I remember leaving little notes to each other in the little pipe in the wash!

Another one at college - Being with you and Brianne and especially our road trip music! :)

Kayleen said...

Hey! Remember when it was my last week in Memphis and you, Kelly, Anne and Lexia brought me breakfast at the park! What great friends! I wish I could have been there when you moved so I could bring you breakfast. Man, I miss those days!

Amber Chappell said...

Here's a comment for DeDe. I remember walking home from elementary school with you one day in the rain, we thought we were so smart because we were holding newspapers over our heads. Suddenly we realized we had black ink all over our hair and faces! Also, when Bev, Misty and I blindfolded you and threw you in the creek because it was your birthday. Oh and who can forget singing along to Randy Travis -- and that doesn't even get us to the college days! I have to add, when you told me you were in love with Joey after your first date and I thought you were crazy, but 11 years later you're still together!

Brianne said...

OK...I had such a hard time coming up with a good memory...I have the worst memory in the world! I had to go searching through my scrapbook...that brought back some good memories! We were way too obsessed with green face masks...or at least I was! We were pretty crazy in college!

I think the best memory I found was a picture of you, me and (dare I say it) Clark sitting on a couch in the dark...in the park! What a crazy night that was! I just remember going over to Clark's apartment (or was it his brother's?) and picking up a TV, VCR and his little couch so we could watch a movie in the park. Of course Clark just had that little car...so he stuck part of the couch in the back of the hatch and while you were driving the stick shift, that you didn't know how to drive very well, Clark ran behind the car holding the other half of the couch up! I don't remember what movie we watched, or if we even watched one...but that was a pretty funny night! I'm glad I have at least one picture to remember it by!

Richelle said...

Just one! Shortly after I met you we met to go visiting teaching & talked about how scarry it would be to have a baby & enter the world of "MOM". :) Look at us now :) You have twice the amount of kids I do. You go girl! Richelle

Sam Roundy said...

You probably don't remember this but when we were in 3rd grade Mr. T used to make us play those stupid games for PE. To pick teams he would count off so we would always try to line up such that we could be on our friends team. Anthony McDonald and I wanted to be on the same team so we lined up on either side of you but that made it so you weren't going to be on Sarah Heaton's team. So you got mad at me and slugged me in the stomach really hard. One of the first times I ever had the wind knocked out of me. I thought I was going to die. And the first time you ever took my breath away. ha ha

Amber Chappell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amber Chappell said...

So here's a big SORRY going out to Sam. I was a bit mean in 3rd grade if I recall correctly! But I still turned out okay, right? I mean it's been at least 6 months since I punched a Third Grader! :)

Amy Coontz said...

I was just talking about you the other day with Karen Candfield. We got on the subject of twins. I was telling her about the night you came over to scrap book, and were telling me how huge you were. And we decided it was just that it was your third pregnancy and all. Then of course you called me not long after to tell me about the twins!! I can't believe that they are going to be 2!!