header picture

header picture

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Biker Family

















When we moved out here to Utah Grandpa Bill brought us two bikes that he had fixed up for the kids to ride, so we decided it was time to teach Lexi how to ride a bike. She picked it up really fast, aside from one major accident where she crashed into our van and scraped half the paint off the door! Yikes! (If you're wondering how Tyson felt about this please view the "About Us" column to the right!) Then Zack thought he needed to try so Dad decided to give him a push around the church parking lot and all of a sudden he was taking off. It was crazy! He just barely turned 4 so we didn't think he'd be able to do it. Now we just need to get Tyson and I a bike because as you can see I don't fit too well on the old pink one! Even Drake wanted a turn riding the bike. Garrett did it too but somehow we forgot to get a picture of that.

1 comment:

Erika said...

Amber,
HI! So good to get a link to your blog. Your family looks great and it sounds like life is good! I'm so happy that you guys get to be closer to family! We just got back from our family visit for the year (sniff, sniff)~! One day we'll be back too though! I'm excited to see your blog from now on! Have a good one!
Erika