header picture
Sunday, July 23, 2017
A Camping We Will Go!
Earlier this month the kids spent 5 days with their Loa Grandparents and Tyson and I were home alone. Usually Ty and I plan something really fun to do, but this time I was scheduled to take my Praxis Exam (the test to prove I know enough to be a teacher!) So we mostly drove around looking for photo opportunities for Tyson while I sat in the car and studied and studied and studied! We spent time at the San Rafael Swell and on Gentry Mountain where we kind of got lost and almost ran out of gas 50 miles from civilization! We also went up Huntington Canyon to each of the lakes up there (Electric Lake, Cleveland Resevoir, Hungtington Lake, Millers Flat and Rolfson Lake.) It was really gorgeous that day and we even saw a cow moose! The day before the kids came home we went to Provo so I could test for 4 1/2 hours and Tyson went and took pictures of Utah Lake. I did really fantastic on my test and passed all 4 subjects (Language Arts, Math, Science, Social Studies) with really high scores. I was very happy and I'm relieved that it's over! The kids had a lot of fun without us too! They spent a few days in Loa golfing and riding trials bikes and then they went camping for 2 nights at Deep Creek on Thousand Lake Mountain. They played in the lake and drove around in the side-by-side and experienced camping in heavy rain! We appreciate Bill and Susan for taking them and spending quality time with them each summer. It's fun for them and it's nice for Tyson and I to get a little parenting break as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment