

So I guess the whole idea behind blogging is that you regularly post new and exciting information right? Well, I suppose every three months just doesn't quite cut it. But I do have a few excuses. 1) I just packed up a huge moving truck, almost entirely by myself (not a single person from church showed up to help!)
2) We drove 30 hours across country with the twins yelling "I'm Stuck!" the whole way
3) I've been settling into our cute new rental house
4) I've already planted a garden and I'm growing lots of pesky weeds and a few tomatoes
5) Our computer was down for a whole week and we finally had to just buy a new one.
6) My husband thinks blogging is stupid and I have to write when he's not home so I don't feel silly!
7) I've been looking for a house to buy, I found one I like but I'm not sure if the price is right!
8) Last but not least I have 4 adorable kids who demand my attention every waking moment!
But now that life is settling down a bit I hope I have more time to keep you all updated a little better. We are really enjoying life in our new town. I thought it was going to be just a tiny, no fun, hole in the ground kind of town but it's really not. They have tons of fun stuff for families. They even have free lunch every day of the summer for anyone under 18. Everyone just goes and hangs out and has pizza from Pizza Hut for free. I've met lots of cool girls there. People here are really friendly!
well, blog ya later!
5 comments:
YAY!! I'm so happy to see a picture! Glad to hear you all are doing well. :)
Yeah Amber!! Blogging is not silly, it's a great way to keep in touch with people!
Wow- we just moved too, to Huntsville AL, so I can sympathize with having to pack all alone, and find a place, and set up, and all the craziness that is moving. Gah!
AMBER,
WHERE DID YA'LL MOVE TO?
IM SORRY NO ONE FROM YOUR WARD SHOWED UP.
WE WOULD OF HELPED IF WE WOULD OF KNOWN.
Hey Amber! I am glad you started "blogging". I didn't even know you moved. I guess not going to church for about 2 1/2 months before Eli was born (in April) and then 6 weeks after night have something to do with it. Your rental house looks cute! Good luck finding a house. I thought it was stressful...but maybe it is just me...
I can't believe no one came to help you move!! That would never have happened in the Cordova Ward!!!
Post a Comment