header picture

header picture

Monday, March 24, 2008

Trendy ME!

So I was talking to a friend today and she said that blogging is just too trendy and she hates doing things just because everyone else is (funny though, she has a cute blog herself, but blames it on her husband!) This made me think, "hey, I could probably stand to be a little more trendy myself!" So welcome to my attempt at becoming a part of the "trendy" online community that is surely going to take over the world. No one will ever call, write, or even stop by to visit any of their friends. We will all save tons of money on our long distance bills, stamps, and gas (thank goodness!). We will never have to get dressed, do our hair or makeup, or even brush our teeth because we will never actually see each other. I can see how this is going to be a fantastic arrangement. I can already imagine myself wearing my pajamas, hair in a pony tail, and no makeup on. Hey wait...that's real, not imaginary. I could get used to this!

All joking aside though, I will attempt to make this blog interesting and informative and I hope you will come back to it often to catch up with me and my family. I'm horrible at keeping in touch and maybe this will help. And hey, write me a comment now and again.

Happy blogging everyone!

5 comments:

Kayleen said...

OH yay! I love it when someone succumbs to peer pressure. Welcome to the blogging world. Just watch out. . . it can be addicting!

Sarah (and a few others) said...

HI AMBER!!!

Kayleen said...

Hey! I left a comment days ago and somehow it's not here now. . . anyway. . . what it said was

Welcome to the blogging world. We're glad to hear from you!

Unknown said...

I FINALLY FOUND YOU THROUGH ANOTHER'S SITE!!! I can't believe you haven't given me the address yet...haha! You probably did but I just don't remember. :) Stop packing and start writing on this thing! ~MLEQ Productions

Amber Chappell said...

Sorry Everyone (ha ha, I think there are three of you that know about this site) I forgot I had a blog I guess. Then we moved and things were hectic, but hopefully now I will at least post something more than every 3 months!