header picture

header picture

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Tyson's Gallery Exhibit

I know we all already know that Tyson's photography skills are legendary but now he has the proof! The USU Eastern art gallery called Gallery East asked him to display his photos for the whole month of September. He spent a lot of time perfecting the titles/descriptions, selecting photos, finding frames and getting everything ready for this big event. He ended up with 34 large prints, mostly 20X30 sized, to display. There's a pretty good variety of his night shots and other daytime scenery shots. He didn't have enough space to display his animal or building shots so that will just have to be for another time. Last Friday night they had the meet and greet and official opening of the exhibit. Quite a few people came to see the photos and ask questions about them. Tyson gave a short presentation talking about why he chose the title of his exhibit and different techniques he uses in his photography. We were lucky to have both Tyson's parents and my parents be able to come and support him. His brother Shay tried to come as well but there was a bad accident in the canyon and the road was closed down. I'm very proud of Tyson for all his hard work and I'm glad he's been given the opportunity to showcase his talent!









1 comment:

Lauren Webster said...

Awesome, congrats Tyson! I wish we were there to see it. We love your photos!